Four Years of Diia: Mykhailo Fedorov announces new services in the app
Currently, the Diia app offers 14 digital documents and more than 30 services, while on the portal, there are over 100 services available. Vice Prime Minister for Innovation, Education, Science, and Technology - Minister of Digital Transformation Mykhailo Fedorov shared details about upcoming updates in Diia with Liga.net.
Thanks to Diia, digital transformation has become part of pop culture. Now, government officials compete to be the first to implement electronic services. Ukrainians are accustomed to accessing most services in just a few clicks on their smartphones. Diia already offers over 90% of the most in-demand services. Mykhailo Fedorov announced the following services that will soon be available in the app:
1. Car customs clearance in Diia. This is one of the most anticipated services, which will make the customs clearance process transparent and quick, without any subjective decisions from the customs office or human factors. The price calculation will only consider fixed characteristics that cannot be influenced by the customs officer.
2. Online marriage in Diia. Thanks to this service, Ukrainians will be able to get married without leaving their homes or even if they are in different cities with their partners.
3. Services for veterans. These will provide the opportunity to obtain online status as a combatant, a person with a disability due to war, a family member of a deceased Defender of Ukraine, or a Hero of Ukraine.
4. Patient's cabinet and medical messages. This service will allow registration in the electronic health system (ESOZ) through Diia, followed by selecting a doctor and signing a declaration. Additionally, notifications from ESOZ will also be available in Diia.
5. Open source code of Diia. This will facilitate exporting the application to other countries and supporting its integration. Additionally, it will allow the IT community to contribute to code analysis and propose changes or improvements.
6. More documents in the app, including educational certificates and diplomas, civil status certificates for birth, name change, marriage, and divorce. In addition to the child's birth certificate, parents will also have their own, as well as for children over 18 years old.
7. Diia.Sign for legal entities. The most secure electronic signature will be available for businesses, speeding up processes and making entrepreneurs' actions transparent.
8. Diia for partners. A new integration scenario that will allow partners to authorize Diia users with the receipt of full name, phone number, and email.