Japan has imposed restrictions on Russian and Belarusian citizens and companies
The sanctions list includes oligarchs, propagandists and high-ranking officials.
Japan, which has already begun the day on March 8, has imposed sanctions on citizens and companies in Russia and Belarus. All of them are involved in the entourage of the President of the Russian Federation and all work together on the "machine" that launched Russia's war in Ukraine.
This was reported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
In particular, the Russian sanctions list includes two companies and 20 people. Including:
- Russian President Dmitry Peskov's press secretary
- First Deputy Head of the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation Sergei Kiriyenko,
- Deputy Head of the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Kozak,
- the head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov,
- the Rothenberg oligarch brothers,
- oligarch Gennadiy Tymchenko,
- oligarch Alisher Usmanov,
- "Internet Research Agency",
- PVK "Wagner".
Japan has also banned the supply of oil refining equipment to Russia.
The Belarusian sanctions list includes 12 individuals, as well as 10 companies and organizations.