TOP Investment News in Ukraine of 2020
04 Jan, 2021
The article maps out the investments in the Ukrainian tech market in 2020. Take a look at the largest deals and keep an eye on the companies to follow and potentially invest in.
- Restream raises $50M to help creators program and stream to multiple platforms.
- Embracer Group acquires Ukrainian studio 4A Games, a developer of Metro games for $36 million.
- Ukrainian education technology marketplace for learning foreign languages Preply.com raised $10 million.
- Ukrainian food pre-ordering service Allset raised $8.25M.
- US company Cprime acquired Ukrainian IT service firm Archer Software UA.
- Ukrainian DMarket secures $6.5 million to “build a user-owned gaming economy”.
- Ukrainian swap-face application Reface raised $5.5Mfrom the Andreessen Horowitz and TQ Ventures.
- Delivery service Zakaz.ua secured €5 million from Chernovetskyi Investment Group.
- Allright raised $5M from Genesis Investments and other VCs.
- ClassTag raised $5M for parent-teacher communication.
- Liki24.com raised $5 Million Round led Horizon Capital to expand to Europe.
- Rental service platform Rentberry raised $4,5M.
- Ukrainian startup Influ2 raised $3.4 million to develop person-based advertising.
- IntellectoKids: Educational games for preschoolers raises $3М to delve deeper into preschool online education.
- US game publisher TinyBuild invests $3M in Lviv-based game studio Hologryph.
- Ukrainian startup RetargetApp raised $2.4 million to automate ad campaigns.
- Ukrainian startup 3DLOOK raised $1 million led by ICU Ventures.
- Finnish-Ukrainian startup PromoRepublic raised $1.5M.