Trade with Ukraine: discover opportunities for Japanese importers
The Embassy of Ukraine in Japan together with the Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office of Ukraine and COIN trade development, with the support of the USAID Competitive Economy Program in Ukraine (USAID CEP), invite you to the online forum Trade with Ukraine: discover opportunities for Japanese importers.
The event is organised in the framework of the 30th anniversary of establishing diplomatic relations between Japan and Ukraine. It will be held on February 24th, 16.00-17.45 (Japan Standard Time) online via Zoom platform. Language of the seminar: English.
The online forum will be useful for Japanese importers seeking new sourcing partners as well as for Japanese associations and organisations willing to establish new cooperation and learn more about Ukraine’s export potential.
During the event, you will learn about the advantages and business opportunities to trade with Ukraine, export priority sectors (with a special focus on food products) as well as get insights and recommendations on how to work with Ukrainian counterparts. You will also get acquainted with government agencies and private companies working on helping Japanese companies to establish trustworthy long-term relationships with Ukrainian exporters.
Moderator: Yuriy Lutsenko, partner at COIN Trade Development
- 15:55 – 16:00 Connecting of participants
- 16:00 – 16:05 Greetings and introduction by the moderator
- 16:05 – 16:20 Sergiy Korsunsky, Ambassador of Ukraine to Japan
- 16:20 – 16:35 Otsuka Kazuya, Counselor to Ambassador of Japan to Ukraine (TBC)
- 16:35 – 17:05 Olga Gvozdyova, Market Intelligence expert, USAID CEP, Advisor, EEPO. Topic: Overview of Ukraine potential to satisfy needs of Japanese buyers
- 17:05 – 17:25 Yuriy Lutsenko, partner at COIN Trade Development. Topic: Recipe for effective selection and negotiations with Ukrainian producers
- 17:25 – 17:40 Q&A session and closing remarks
Please register following the link: https://forms.gle/7YUF7MiDar6Ya6zZ8
Registration is open till February 22nd. You will receive confirmation and Zoom link on February 23rd.