Ukraine will launch an electronic queue for crossing the border
The government plans to speed up the passage at checkpoints.
The government plans to speed up the passage of people, cars, and goods at checkpoints, which will help revitalize business and increase trade.
Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal announced this on his Telegram channel following a meeting with the team of the Ministry of Infrastructure.
He noted that therefore, the Ministry has the following tasks:
- accelerate the launch of the "electronic queue" service at the border;
- activate the creation of a network of modern service areas for trucks and drivers near border checkpoints;
- in the future, such zones will need to be equipped following EU standards and directives throughout the country. The responsible authorities must already start preparing for these innovations;
- together with the State Customs Service, develop measures to expand the capacity of the state border, in particular, the purchase of equipment for scanning cars and speeding up the passage of customs procedures;
- to work out the issue of continuing work on the arrangement of border infrastructure at the expense of credit and grant funds from partners, in particular Poland.