Eight military exercises with other NATO countries will be held in Ukraine in 2021
President Zelenskiy signed a bill on the admission of foreign military personnel from NATO alliance to Ukraine to conduct exercises in 2021.
As noted in the Office of the President, the adoption of this document is due to the need to fulfill the procedures provided for by the Constitution of Ukraine, on the approval of the decision of the head of state on the admission of units of other states to the territory of Ukraine.
So, this year it is planned to conduct eight types of multinational exercises in Ukraine. It is planned to involve about 21,000 Ukrainian military personnel and about 11,000 foreign participants in participation.
In particular, they will conduct the following multinational exercises to train units of the Armed Forces:
- Ukrainian-American exercise “Rapid Trident 2021”;
- Ukrainian-British exercise “Kozak Mays 2021”;
- Ukrainian-American exercise “Sea Breeze 2021”;
- Ukrainian-Romanian exercise “Riverine 2021”;
- Ukrainian-British exercises “Warrior Watch 2021”;
- Ukrainian-Polish exercises “Three Swords 2021”;
- Ukrainian-Polish exercises “Silver Saber 2021”.
In addition, the document contains a plan for the participation of the Ukrainian military in 17 multinational exercises outside Ukraine with the participation of NATO countries and Georgia.
Source and picture: Dumskaya.net