The Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (AMCU) received the application of French company Total Eren S.A. (a subsidiary of Total Group) for the acquisition of the majority stake in six solar power plant operators.
According to the draft decision published on the AMCU website, Total Eren wants to gain control over:
- Lviv-based Energy Space LLC (5.94 MW and 5.797 MW),
- Ternovytsia Solar LLC (13.023 MW and 15.537 MW),
- Ternovytsia Solar Plus LLC (12.832 MW and 15.537 MW),
- Sunlight Generation LLC (5.94 MW and 5.797 MW),
- Energopostach-Plus LLC (5.94 MW and 5.797 MW),
- Lightful LLC (5.94 MW and 5.797 MW).
The main beneficiary of Energy Space and Ternovytsia Solar Plus is Kseniya Trofymenko (a daughter of the founder of NEST developer, the co-owner of the Multiplex cinema chain and ex-investor in Trade Commodity, Volodymyr Trofymenko), Ternovytsia Solar, Sunlight Generation Energopostach-Plus and Lightful belong to director general of TKS holding Ivan Torsky.
Total Eren, together with the Norwegian company NBT Ukraine, is building a large wind farm in Kherson region (Sivashenergoprom LLC).