Notwithstanding the war, the number of transactions registered for lands in Ukraine were 13,110 and concerned agreements on an area of 22,815 hectares.
Regions with the most active land market during the war:
- Kirovohrad region (2.8 thousand hectares)
- Vinnytsia region (2.7 thousand hectares)
- Poltava region (2.7 thousand hectares)
- Khmelnytskyy region (2.3 thousand hectares)
- Dnipropetrovsk region (1.8 thousand hectares)
Over the last week, 1,407 transactions were concluded within the framework of the land market covering an area of 2,403 hectares.
In total, as of today, 114,076 land deals have been concluded over the entire period of the land market’s functioning.
According to the registered deals, the land area reaches 267,341 hectares.
So far, 5,587 notaries have applied for access to the State Land Cadastre. A total of 6,282 applications were submitted, of which 5,503 were approved and 779 were rejected.
Notaries work with the State Land Cadastre in a regular regime.
The leaders in terms of land areas for which transactions were recorded through the entire period are:
- Kharkiv region (37.5 thousand hectares)
- Dnipropetrovsk region (23.1 thousand hectares)
- Kirovohrad region (21.1 thousand hectares)
- Poltava region (21.1 thousand hectares)
- Kherson region (21,000 hectares)