Operational information on 02.11.2022
The two hundred and fifty-second day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian nation to the large-scale Russian invasion continues.
The enemy is trying to keep the temporarily captured territories, and concentrates efforts on restraining the actions of the Defense Forces in certain directions. Conducts offensive actions in the Bakhmut, Avdiivka and Novopavliv directions.
The enemy is shelling units of the Defense Forces along the contact line, carrying out border fortification equipment in separate directions and conducting aerial reconnaissance. It continues to strike critical infrastructure and civilian homes in violation of International Humanitarian Law, the laws and customs of war.
During the current day, the enemy launched 1 missile and 12 air strikes, carried out more than 25 attacks from rocket salvo systems.
At night, the enemy again attacked Ukrainian infrastructure facilities with missiles and Iranian Shahed-136 attack UAVs in the areas of more than 15 settlements. Among them are Kremenchuk in the Poltava region, Vugledar and Vodyane in the Donetsk region, and the city of Smila in the Cherkasy region.
The situation remains without significant changes in Volyn and Poliske’s directions. The Republic of Belarus continues to support the armed aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine. The threat of new strikes and the use of attack UAVs from the territory of the Republic of Belarus remains.
The enemy shelled in other directions:
- in the Siversk direction – from mortars and barrel artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Gai and Senkivka, Chernihiv region;
- in the Slobozhansk direction – from mortars, barrel and rocket artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Vovchansk, Gatishche, Hlyboka, Dvorichne, Kozacha Lopan and Krasne;
- in the Kupyansk and Lymansk directions – from mortars, barrel and rocket artillery, in the areas of Berestov, Grekivka, Zarichne, Nadiya and Nevske settlements;
- in the Bakhmut direction – from tanks, mortars, barrel and jet artillery in the areas of the settlements of Bakhmut, Bakhmutske, Belogorivka, Ivangrad, Mayorsk, Rozdolivka, Opytne and Soledar;
- in the Avdiivka direction – from tanks, mortars, barrel and jet artillery, in the areas of Avdiivka, Vodyane, Krasnohorivka, Maryinka, Nevelske, Novomykhailivka and Pervomaiske settlements;
- in the Novopavlivsk direction – from tanks, mortars, barrel and jet artillery in the areas of the settlements of Velika Novosilka, Vremivka, Vugledar, Mykilske, Pavlivka and Prechistivka;
- in the Zaporizhzhia direction – from tanks, mortars, barrel and jet artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Biloghirya, Gulyaipole, Kamianske, Mala Tokmachka, Novopil, Novosilka, Orihiv and Shcherbaki.
More than 15 settlements along the contact line were hit by fire in the South Bug direction.
The so-called “evacuation” of local residents from the temporarily occupied territories of the Kherson region continues. As a feature, the evacuation of the civilian population from certain settlements of the left-bank part of the Kherson region was noted. According to the available information, since October 31 of the current year, the removal of collaborators with their families, medical personnel and equipment from the central district hospital has started from the settlement of Gornostaivka.
The occupying authorities gave local residents of the settlement of Nova Zburyivka 3 days to independently leave the occupied territory or the territory of the Russian Federation. The population is warned that “evacuation” will be mandatory from November 5.
On October 27 of this year, the occupying authorities began an “audit” of industrial solar power generation facilities. According to the work results, the occupiers threaten to confiscate and take away the equipment of enterprises whose owners are in the territory controlled by the Ukrainian authorities and refuse to return to the temporarily occupied territory.
According to detailed information, as a result of the successful actions of units of the Defense Forces in the Zaporizhzhia region, the occupiers delivered about a hundred seriously wounded to hospitals in the cities of Tokmak and Melitopol in the previous days.
In connection with the periodic deaths of collaborators and refusal to fulfill their duties, the enemy is holding contests to fill vacant positions in the bodies of the occupation authorities in the temporarily occupied territory of the Zaporizhzhia region.
Aviation of the Defense Forces of the current day struck the enemy 20 times. Areas of concentration of weapons and military equipment, as well as positions of the enemy’s anti-aircraft defenses, were affected.
Units of missile troops and artillery of the Defense Forces struck 3 areas of concentration of manpower, weapons and military equipment, an ammunition warehouse and 3 other critical military objects of the enemy during the day.
Glory to Ukraine!