Defence Intelligence: Preparations of the Russians to hold pseudo-referenda in the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine continue
Currently, the occupiers have significant problems with preparing for pseudo-referenda, in particular, due to the successes of the Armed Forces, the active activities of the Resistance Movement, and public sentiments that remain and will continue to be on the side of Ukraine. Therefore, to legitimize pseudo-referenda in the international arena, the Russians are preparing "independent observers", among whom, in particular, may be European Union citizens.
The terrorists intend to involve the following persons in conducting pseudo-referenda:
- Gunnar Lindemann, member of parliament of the federal state of Berlin from the Alternative for Germany party
- A representative of the Alternative for Germany party and former member of the Bundestag, Ulrich Eme
- The head of the "representative office" of the so-called DPR in Turin (Italy) and the regional adviser of the "Brothers of Italy" party, Maurizio Marrone
- Co-founder of the political and strategic analysis center Startpol (France) Xavier Moreau
- The head of the "Serbian League" party, Aleksandr Djurdjev
- The head of the "representative office" of the so-called DPR in Verona (Italy) Palmarino Zoccatelli
- The head of the "representative office" of the so-called DPR in Belgium, Chris Romano
- Director of the "representative office" of the so-called DPR in Finland Johan Beckman/
The presence of "independent observers" should help Russia create a picture of a "legitimate expression of will" for the world.