Operational information on 03.09.2022
The one hundred and ninety-second day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian nation to the Russian military invasion continues.
The enemy continues to focus its efforts on establishing full control over the territory of the Donetsk region, maintaining the captured districts of Kherson, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhya, and Mykolaiv regions.
Offensive and assault operations continue in the Bakhmut and Avdiivka areas. The enemy is actively using anti-aircraft defense to cover its troops. The enemy did not conduct active combat operations in the Kramatorsk and Novopavlovsk directions.
During the current day, 8 missile and more than 10 air strikes were carried out on military and civilian objects on our state's territory. In particular, the infrastructure of the settlements of Peremoga, Husarivka, Biloghirya, Pryshyb, Vremivka, Poltavka, Zaytseve, Bilogorivka, Yakovlivka, Vodyane was affected. The enemy actively conducts reconnaissance using UAVs.
Thinking about danger, the occupiers strengthened the administrative and police regime in the settlements located on the banks of the Dniepr River and the protection of the coastline in thу captured areas of the Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions. In addition, the Russian Federation state companies have been presented with new norms for selecting "volunteers" for the war. Thus, the Russian Railways company received an order to search for up to 10,000 new candidates for a short-term contract among civilian employees.
Also, remains a further threat of systematic massive air and missile strikes on Ukraine's military and critical infrastructure facilities.
In the Volyn and Polissya directions, the situation remains without significant changes. The Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus are checking the readiness of field communication systems as part of preparations for the command and staff exercises.
In other directions, the enemy attacked military and civilian infrastructure using tanks, combat vehicles, barrel and rocket artillery, namely:
- in the Seversky direction - 3 settlements in the Chernihiv region and one in the Sumy region;
- in the Kharkiv direction - the areas of Krasnopillya, Prudyanka, Ruski Tyshki, Cherkaski Tyshki, Ruska Lozova, Stary Saltiv, Pryshyb, Husarivka, Nortsivka;
- in the Sloviansk direction - Karnaukhivka, Nova Dmytrivka, Velika Komyshuvakha;
- in the Kramatorsk direction - Bogorodichne, Raihorodok, Siversk;
- in the direction of Bakhmut - Zaitseve, Kodema, Vesela Dolyna, Bakhmutske, Soledar, Bakhmut;
- in the Avdiyiv direction - Novokalynove, Berdychi, Vodiane, Pervomaiske;
- in the Novopavlivskyi direction - Maryinka, Novomykhailivka, Velyka Novosilka, Paraskoviivka, Zolota Niva;
- in the Zaporizhzhia region - Shcherbaki, Novoandriivka, Orihiv, Gulyaipole, Dorozhnyanka, Uspenivka, Novopil Vremivka, and others;
- in the South Bug direction, the enemy carried out shelling along the entire line of contact. In addition, the enemy conducted reconnaissance with the active use of UAVs - more than 30 sorties.
Units of the Defense Forces hold their positions and prevent the enemy from advancing deep into our state's territory. The defense forces successfully repelled enemy attacks in the areas of Dolyna, Soledar, Novobakhmutivka, Kodema, Zaytseve, Avdiivka, Maryinka settlements.
During the day, to support the actions of the ground groups, the Ukrainian aviation carried out more than 5 strikes during which combat equipment, electronic warfare equipment, anti-aircraft defense, and a significant number of personnel were destroyed in the Donetsk and South Bug directions.
Ukrainian Air defense units destroyed one helicopter, three UAVs and five Kalibr cruise missiles in various directions.
Missile troops and artillery of the Defense Forces continue to perform counter-battery combat tasks, disrupting the enemy's control system and logistical support. Damage was inflicted on three control points. One enemy personnel facility was destroyed. Thus, a unit of Russian special forces entered the affected area. Information on losses is being clarified. Also, electronic warfare equipment and ammunition storage were destroyed, significantly reducing the enemy's ability to conduct offensive operations.
Glory to Ukraine!