Operational information on 14.11.2022
The two hundred sixty-fourth (264) day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian people to a Russian military large-scale invasion continues.
The enemy is trying to keep the temporarily captured territories, and continues to equip defensive lines on the left bank of the Dniepr River. At the same time, it conducts offensive operations in the Bakhmut, Avdiivka and Novopavlivka directions. In order to replenish losses, the training of mobilized enemy personnel continues in military educational institutions, and training centers with subsequent transfer to the areas of hostilities.
During the current day, the Russian occupiers launched 2 rockets and 16 air strikes, carried out 15 MLRS attacks.
In the Volyn and Polissya directions, the situation remains without significant changes. According to the available information, the military commissariat of the Brest region has announced a tender for the printing of 50,000 copies of mobilized order forms with a deadline of December 31 of the current year.
There is still a threat of missile and air strikes by the enemy, do not ignore air warning signals.
The enemy shelled in such other directions:
- in the Slobozhanskyi direction - from mortars, barrel, and jet artillery, in the areas of Ambarne, Anyskyne, Budarki, Vovchansk, Kamianka, Sosnivka and Yablunivka settlements of the Kharkiv region,
- in the Kupyansk and Lyman directions - from the artillery of various types, in the areas of Berestove, Kyslivka, and Krokhmalne settlements of the Kharkiv region; Makiivka, Nevske and Stelmakhivka in the Luhansk region and Nevelske and Torske in the Donetsk region;
- in the Bakhmut direction - from the entire range of artillery, in the areas of Andriivka, Bakhmut, Bakhmutske, Bilohorivka, Verkhnyokamianske, Hryhorivka, Klishchiivka, Kurdyumivka, Pivnichne and Spirne settlements of the Donetsk region;
- in the Avdiivka direction - from the artillery of various calibers, in Vodyane, Krasnohorivka, Maryinka, Novomykhailivka, and Pervomaisky districts of Donetsk region;
- in the Novopavlivskyi direction - from the artillery of various types, in the areas of Bohoyavlenka, Velyka Novosilka, Vremivka, Vuhledar, Novopil, Pavlivka and Prechystivka settlements in Donetsk region;
- in the Zaporizhzhia direction - from mortars, barrels and rocket artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Hulyaipole, Zaliznychne, Malynivka, Olhivske, Temyrivka of the Zaporizhzhia region.
In the Kherson direction, areas of Dudchany, Zolota Balka, Mykolaivka, Mylove, and Chornobayivka settlements of the Kherson region were hit by artillery fire.
Due to the difficult humanitarian situation in the Luhansk region, the occupiers plan to completely evacuate the civilian population from the settlements of Kreminna, Severodonetsk and Rubizhne deep into the temporarily occupied territories.
According to detailed information, it was confirmed that the command post of one of the units of the occupying forces in the city of Horlivka, Donetsk region, was struck. As a result of the strike, 7 trucks and 2 MT-12 "Rapira" guns were destroyed. Also, 15 invaders were wounded and 3 MT-LBs were damaged. Information about the dead occupiers is being clarified.
In the city of Mariupol, the occupation authorities, instead of providing the minimum household needs of the population, are expanding the coverage area of propaganda sources. So, according to available information, the occupiers are launching the Mariupol-24 TV channel. Round-the-clock broadcasting is planned to be introduced within a month.
During the day, the aviation of the Defense Forces of Ukraine carried out 17 strikes on areas where the enemy's personnel, weapons and military equipment were concentrated. In turn, soldiers of missile troops and artillery hit 2 control points, as well as 7 areas of concentration of manpower and weapons and military equipment of the occupiers.
We support the Armed Forces!
Glory to Ukraine!