Operational information on 15.11.2022
The two hundred and sixty-fifth day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian nation to the large-scale Russian invasion continues.
The Russian occupiers are trying to keep the temporarily captured territories, are concentrating their efforts on restraining the actions of the Defense Forces of Ukraine in certain areas, and are continuing to equip defensive lines on the left bank of the Dnieper. At the same time, the enemy is conducting offensive actions in the Bakhmut, Avdiivka, and Novopavliv directions.
During this day, the enemy launched a massive missile attack on the military and civilian infrastructure of several regions of Ukraine. The results of the Air Defense Forces of Ukraine and the consequences of enemy attacks on critical infrastructure facilities are currently being clarified. In addition, the occupiers do not stop shelling the positions of our troops and settlements along the contact line.
The situation in the Volyn and Polissya directions has mostly stayed the same. The Republic of Belarus continues to support the armed aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine, providing it with infrastructure, territory, and airspace. The threat of the enemy launching missiles and air strikes from the territory and the Republic of Belarus airspace remains.
The enemy shelled in other directions:
- in the Siversk direction - from barrel artillery, in the areas of Ryzhivka, Kindrativka, and Slavhorod settlements of the Sumy region;
- in the Slobozhansk direction - from mortars, barrels and rocket artillery in the areas of Staritsa and Bochkove settlements;
- in the Kupyansk and Lymansk directions - from the entire spectrum of artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Nevske, Kislivka, Rozdolivka, Ploshanka, Makiivka, Spirne;
- in the Bakhmut direction - from tanks, mortars, barrels and rocket artillery in the areas of the settlements of Bakhmut, Bilogorivka and New York;
- in the Avdiyivka direction - from the artillery of various types, in the areas of settlements of Novomykhailivka, Vodyane and Nevelske;
- in the Novopavlivka and Zaporizhzhya directions - from mortars, barrel, and jet artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Prechistivka, Pavlivka, Vremivka, Zaliznychne, Stepnohirsk, Mali Shcherbaki;
- in the Kherson direction - from mortars, barrel, and jet artillery, in the area of the settlement of Dobra Nadiya.
As a result of fire damage in the area of the Kreminna settlement of the Luhansk region, the Russian invaders lost control of individual units. The personnel of these units plans to escape from their borders and retreat to the city.
And in the city of Kadiivka, in the Luhansk region, the occupiers go from house to house and carry out forced mobilization of the local population. In some areas of the temporarily occupied territory of the Luhansk region, there are cases of extortion of money for the possibility of avoiding mobilization. Thus, in the Starobilsk district, representatives of local so-called "force structures" offer to avoid "mobilization" for a monetary reward of up to 15 thousand dollars.
The results of enemy fire damage have been confirmed. Thus, in the area of the settlement of Blagovishchenka, Zaporizhzhia region, the occupiers lost up to 10 dead. Also, 5 units of military equipment, a warehouse of ammunition were destroyed, and 35 invaders were wounded. In Melitopol, the enemy lost more than 50 people wounded.
In the Skadovsky and Genichesky districts, separate occupation units are leaving the settlements and leaving in the direction of the temporarily occupied Crimea.
Today, units of missile forces and artillery of the Defense Forces hit 4 areas of concentration of enemy manpower, weapons and military equipment, 2 ammunition warehouses, and one important military object of the Russian occupiers.
Glory to Ukraine!