Operational information on 21.09.2022
The two hundred and tenth day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian nation to the large-scale Russian invasion continues.
The enemy continues to focus its efforts on attempts to fully occupy the Donetsk region, organize defense and maintain the captured territories, and also tries to disrupt the active actions of the Defense Forces in certain areas. He fires at the positions of our troops along the contact line, regroups his troops, and constantly conducts aerial reconnaissance.
Over a day, the enemy launched 5 missiles and 11 air strikes, carried out 17 shellings from MLRS on military and civilian objects on the territory of Ukraine, violating the norms of International Humanitarian Law, the laws and customs of warfare.
As a result of the attacks of the Russian troops, the infrastructure of more than 30 settlements was damaged. Among them are Kharkiv, Sloviansk, Pechenegy, Pokrovsk, Poltavka, Belogorivka, Nevelske, Maryinka, Myrolyubivka and Visokopillia.
There is still a threat of enemy air and missile strikes on the entire territory of Ukraine.
The situation has not changed on the Volyn and Poliske directions.
In other directions, the enemy fired from tanks, mortars, and artillery:
- in the Seversky direction - in the areas of Zaliznyi Myst and Huta-Studenetska settlements of Chernihiv region and Manukhivka, Bachivsk, Boyaro-Lezhachi, Volfine, Golyshivske and Turya of Sumy region;
- in the Slobozhansk direction - in the areas of Hrushivka, Kupyansk, Veterinarne, Hoptivka, and Hlyboke settlements;
- in the Kramatorsk direction - Yarova, Studenok, Tetyanivka, Bogorodichne, Raihorodok, Zakitne and Ozerne;
- in the Bakhmut direction – Soledar, Bakhmutske, Rozdolivka, Klishchivka, Krasnopolivka, Zvanivka, Yuryivka and New York;
- in the Avdiivka region - Avdiivka, Krasnohorivka, Opytne, Maryinka, Vodyane and Pervomaiske;
- in the Novopavlovsk and Zaporizhzhya areas, about 25 settlements were shelled by tanks, mortars and barrel artillery. In particular, Vugledar, Zolota Niva, Gulyaipole, Rivnopillia and Zelene Pole.
More than 35 settlements along the contact line were damaged by fire in the South Buzka direction. In order to conduct reconnaissance and adjust fire, the enemy made more than 60 UAV sorties. At least six unmanned aerial vehicles were used to strike civilian infrastructure.
The military-political leadership of the Russian Federation announced a partial mobilization to replenish the personnel losses of units of the occupying forces in the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine. At the same time, the activities of the so-called "internal self-mobilization" continue. The selection of candidates for service in the Russian Guard is carried out in the troops of the Cossack society, "all-round army of the Don". The Kuban Cossack army is obliged to form additional units of volunteers and conduct their training based on district Cossack societies of the Krasnodar region. In the city of Chita and the region, candidates are recruited under the guise of sending them to construction work in Ukraine.
During the day, units of our troops repelled enemy attacks in the areas of Kupyansk, Vesele, Zaitseve, Kurdyumivka, and Bakhmutske settlements.
To support the actions of the ground groups, the Air Force of the Defense Forces made 32 strikes against enemy positions. It was confirmed that 17 areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment of the enemy, 4 strongholds, 10 positions of anti-aircraft missile systems and one warehouse with ammunition were damaged. In addition, air defense units destroyed one cruise missile and 3 enemy UAVs.
Missile troops and artillery inflicted fire damage on 22 enemy facilities - in particular, 7 control points of various levels and 13 areas of concentration of personnel, weapons, and military equipment. Ammunition depots, air defense facilities, and pontoon crossings of the occupiers fell into the affected area.
Total enemy losses are currently being refined.
We believe in victory!
Glory to Ukraine!