The programme of screenings of Ukrainian cinema the PriFest film festival in Kosovo has been announced
The programme of special screenings "Odesa International Film Festival beyond borders" includes 5 feature films by Ukrainian directors:
- “Stop-Zemlia”, dir. Kateryna Hornostay (Grand Prix / "Golden Duke" for the best film / Best acting work of the OIFF 2021)
The screening will take place on 23.09 at 18:00 (local time)
- “One Day in Ukraine”, dir. Volodymyr Tykhyy (National competition OIFF 2022)
The screening will take place on 23.09 at 19:00 (local time)
- "Slovo" House. Unfinished Novel”, dir. Taras Tomenko(Best Feature Film at the Kosice International Film Festival)
The screening will take place on 23.09 at 20:00 (local time)
- “Blindfold”, dir. Taras Dron (FIPRESCI Prize for the Best Ukrainian Feature Film OIFF 2021)
The screening will take place on 23.09 at 20:15 (local time)
- “Kings of rap”, dir. Myroslav Latyk (National competition OIFF 2021)
The screening will take place on 24.09 at 18:00 (local time)
Recall that within the framework of PriFest, OIFF Pitching will take place.
In addition, on September 23, at the Prishtina International Film Festival PriFest (Kosovo), a panel discussion "Cinema Suring And After The War" will be held.
Film professionals from Ukraine, Kosovo and other countries will take part in the discussion to share their experience and understand the directions of cinema development in the future.
- Anna Machukh, OIFF General Director and Executive Director of the Ukrainian Film Academy
- Philip Illienko, producer, Chairman of the Board of the Ukrainian Film Academy
- Fatos Berisha, general director of PriFest, film director
- Hajrulla Çeku, Minister of Culture of Kosovo
- Dritan Huqi, Albanian producer
The event will take place as part of the Prishtina Rendezvous section, which brings together international distributors, producers, sales agents and festival selectors.
The 14th edition of PriFest is happening September 20-25.