Thessaloniki-Odessa: new summer routes
SkyUp launches flights from Odessa to Thessaloniki
SkyUp Airlines continues to develop its regional flight programme and create travel opportunities for residents of the entire country. Thessaloniki with SkyUp is now available with departure from Odessa. Flights to the Greek city will start on July 6, and will depart on Tuesdays.
Tickets are already available at skyup.aero:
- Odessa — Thessaloniki from $104*
- Thessaloniki — Odessa from $102*
Also passengers can fly from Odessa to the Greek island of Crete. Odessa — Heraklion — Odessa flights depart every Saturday.
Rules of entry to Greece
To travel to Greece, citizens of Ukraine need:
- Fill-in the Passenger Location Form (PLF). It must be filled in for each person separately 24 hours before crossing the border;
- Have a certificate of vaccination issued earlier than 14 days before crossing the border;
- OR provide a negative PCR test that was performed no later than 72 hours before arrival;
- OR a negative antigen test performed no later than 48 hours before arrival;
- OR provide a certificate of illness and recovery and the presence of antibodies, or a positive PCR test, after which it took from 2 to 9 months.
The vaccination certificate or test results must be provided in either English, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Russian. These documents must contain the passport number of a citizen of Ukraine, surname and first name in Latin characters as in the passport.
Requirements for the provision of documents confirming the state of health apply to adults and children over 12 years. Completing the PLF form is obligatory for all travellers. In addition, the Greek authorities reserve the right to randomly test tourists for coronavirus. If positive, travelers must go to a 14-day quarantine.
For a comfortable trip, we recommend that you check the current entry and rest rules before departure.