Ukrainian universities invite foreign students to get education
Ukrainian education is considered to be one of the best in the world given it’s long and rich history. Higher education Institutions in Ukraine were first established in the 17th century and even then attracted students from all over the world. Experienced teachers and professors, a great diversity of specialties and European standards of quality make Ukrainian education popular among students worldwide.
Google users from all over the world are interested in studying in Ukraine, the vast majority of such requests comes from the United Kingdom, and in terms of distance learning from Poland.
According to the Ukrainian State Center for International Education, in 2021 more than 65,000 foreign invitees were registered. The vast majority of foreign students in Ukraine are citizens of India, Nigeria, Morocco, Turkmenistan and Turkey.
Overall, medicine, management, economics and IT are the most popular majors among foreigners. Last year almost 90% of international students chose a full-time learning at universities. Usually they prefer to study in Kharkiv, Kyiv and Odessa regions.
How to become a student in Ukraine?
- Choose a program of study, complete your application and receive an invitation letter.
- Pay for a set of information and consulting support services of the state enterprise authorized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- Apply for a visa at the Embassy of Ukraine abroad.
- Pass the entrance exams (offline in Ukraine or remotely in your country).
- Prepare for your departure.
Period of enrollment:
- 3 times a year for obtaining the degrees of junior bachelor, bachelor, master;
- throughout the year for postgraduate studies.
Detailed dates are determined by the university and published on its official website.