Representatives of the “Russian Red Cross” fell under the sanctions of the National Security and Defense Council
The organization held an action to support the families of Russians mobilized for the war against Ukraine.
Ukraine has imposed sanctions against 109 individuals and 7 legal entities from the Russian Federation, including the Russian Red Cross.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky, by his decrees, put into effect the relevant decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
Among the legal entities that fell under the sanctions are the all-Russian public organization “Russian Red Cross”, as well as:
- Charitable Foundation for Helping People in Difficult Life Situations “Gulfstream”;
- All-Russian public movement “People’s Front “For Russia”;
- Autonomous non-profit organization for the support of humanitarian programs “Russian Humanitarian Mission”;
- Limited Liability Company “Nikeya”;
- All-Russian Public Youth Organization “All-Russian Student Corps of Rescuers”;
- The autonomous non-profit organization “House for Mom”.
The Security Service of Ukraine made corresponding proposals on the application of sanctions. Restrictions are introduced for a period of 10 to 50 years.