SBU collected the evidence base regarding the war crimes of 3 more soldiers of the Russian Federation, who committed atrocities during the occupation of the Kyiv region
The Security Service of Ukraine collected indisputable evidence of war crimes committed by three more Russian soldiers. In particular, it is about:
- Lieutenant Colonel Andrii Marushkin, commander of the 15th Separate Guards Motorized Rifle Brigade of Oleksandriysk (OMSBr);
- contractors Oleksiy Tokmakov and Oleksiy Kroshkin.
Thus, in the period from March 1 to March 30, 2022, Lieutenant Colonel Marushkin gave criminal orders to carry out artillery shelling of populated areas and civilian objects.
This caused significant destruction of public facilities and the death of civilians. In particular, due to the order of this rashist, people were affected in:
- 6 villages of Brovary district of Kyiv region (Lukyanivka, Pershotravneve, Gogoliv, Svitylnia, Bohdanivka, Shevchenkive);
- 3 villages of Nizhyn district, Chernihiv region (Nova Basany, Stara Basany, Novy Bykiv).
Currently, he has been notified of suspicion under 2 articles of the Criminal Code of Ukraine:
- Part 2 of Art. 437 (waging an aggressive war or aggressive military actions);
- Part 2 of Art. 28 (commitment of a criminal offense by a group of persons by prior conspiracy)
As for the two contractors of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, according to the SBU, on March 11, they shot a resident of Gostomel, who refused to help the occupiers unload ammunition.
According to eyewitness testimony, Oleksiy Tokmakov gave a notoriously criminal order to shoot a civilian, and his subordinate, contractor Oleksiy Kroshkin, carried out this order.
Working within the framework of this criminal proceeding, the SBU officers also established the locations of the headquarters of the two separate military units that occupied Gostomel and seized personnel lists of the “elite” police unit of the Rosguard of the Russian Federation.
The service continues its work to establish the personal involvement of each military officer of the Russian Federation in crimes against civilians.
SBU employees exposed war criminals under the procedural guidance of the prosecutor’s office.