The first International Diia Summit Brave Ukraine in Davos – how to register and where to watch
The Diia Summit of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine will be held abroad for the first time! Every day at this challenging time, we continue to digitize the country. It is now more essential than ever to support everyone to end the war as soon as possible. The peaceful digital future depends on the will of the leaders of the free world. That is why the International Diia Summit Brave Ukraine will take place in Davos within the framework of the World Economic Forum on the Ukrainian House platform on May 24.
The date of the event was chosen not just like that. On February 24, a new history of Ukraine began, which taught us to be braver than ever.
And on May 24, exactly three months since Ukraine has heroically resisted the gloom of the past to protect its free future. In such conditions, the Ministry of Digital Transformation continues to fulfill its main task – to build a digital state that will be convenient for every Ukrainian.
In Davos, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Digital Transformation Mikhail Fedorov presents to the international community our new bold vision of digital state development, innovative tools to fight the enemy, new services and the future path to the digital economy. Also, the team of the Ministry of Digital Transformation will share the best cases and creative solutions of wartime.
As part of the event, ministers of digital transformation from different European countries will take part in a panel discussion, where they will talk about the features of digital transformation in their countries. Among the Diia Summit speakers:
- Mykhailo Fedorov – Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Mark Boris Andrijanič – Minister of Digital Transformation of Slovenia
- Janusz Cieszyński – Secretary of State at the Office of the Prime Minister of Poland, Government Plenipotentiary for Cybersecurity
- Petr Očko – Deputy Minister for Digitalization and Innovation, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic
- Veronika Remišova – Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Investment, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic
- François-Philippe Champagne – Minister of Innovation, Science and Industry of Canada
- Vittorio Colao – Minister for Technological Innovation and Digital Transition of Italy
- Artūrs Toms Plešs – Minister of Environmental protection and Regional Development of Latvia