“Tetra Invest” LTD will build it by the end of 2023. “Ukrposhta” has a monopoly of the postal service of Ukraine. According to the results of the first six months, Ukrposhta’s net income increased by 25%, or by UAH 1.052 billion to UAH 5.321 billion, compared to the same period in 2020.
The company “Tetra Invest” LTD will build a warehouse in Odessa for Ukrposhta worth $39 million. This is reported in the “Prozorro” system. Tetra Invest was the only company that participated in the auction. The contractor undertakes to hand over the object by December 31, 2023.
- the total area of warehouse complexes is provided for 7 hectares;
- the total area of the premises of the main building (2 floors) should be 17.3 thousand square meters. m, the development of the main building – 17.2 thousand sq. m;
- the total area of construction for premises for the repair of vehicles and a mini-warehouse – 3.5 thousand square meters. m;
- the total area of premises of the main building (2 floors) + service station building – 20.8 thousand square meters;
- it is planned to equip 70 parking spaces for trucks of 10 tons and 20 tons and 110 parking spaces for light vehicles.
As stated in the tender, the subject of the purchase is the construction and lease of a warehouse complex in Odessa.
In September, Ecopolis Kharkiv and Etalon Construction Transport Company won tenders to construct two warehouse complexes in Kharkov for Ukrposhta worth $42 million each.