Operational information on 05.11.2022
The two-hundred-fifty-fifth (255) day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian people to a Russian military large-scale invasion continues.
The enemy is trying to keep the temporarily captured territories, and concentrates efforts on restraining the actions of the Defense Forces in certain areas. Conducts offensive actions in the Bakhmut, Avdiivka and Novopavlivka directions.
The enemy is shelling units of the Defense Forces along the contact line, carrying out border fortification equipment in separate directions and conducting aerial reconnaissance. It continues to strike critical infrastructure and civilian homes in violation of International Humanitarian Law, the laws and customs of war.
During the current day, the enemy launched 4 missiles and 5 air strikes, carried out more than 20 MLRS attacks.
Areas of more than 20 settlements of the Kharkiv, Donetsk, Zaporizhzhia, Kherson, and Mykolaiv regions were hit by the enemy.
The situation in the Volyn and Polissya directions has not changed significantly. According to available information, the combat readiness check of units of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus has been extended until November 14 of this year. There remains the threat of air strikes, including the use of attack UAVs from the territory and airspace of the Republic of Belarus.
The enemy shelled in other directions:
- in the Slobozhansk direction – from mortars and barrel artillery, in the areas of Budarka, Hlyboke, Zolochiv, Krasne, Ohirtseve and Staritsa settlements of the Kharkiv region;
- in the Kupyansk and Lymansk directions – from tanks, mortars, barrel and jet artillery, in the areas of Dvorichna, Kislivka and Tabaivka settlements of the Kharkiv region; Makiivka, Nevske and Ploshanka in the Luhansk region and Torske and Yampolivka in the Donetsk region;
- in the Bakhmut direction – from tanks and artillery of various calibers, in the areas of Andriivka, Bakhmut, Bakhmutske, Zelenopilya, Klishchiivka, Mayorsk, Opytne, Soledar, Spirne and Yakovlivka settlements of the Donetsk region;
- in the Avdiivka region – from tanks and the entire range of artillery, in the areas of Avdiivka, Vodyane, Kamianka, Krasnohorivka, Maryinka, Nevelske and Pervomaiske settlements of the Donetsk region;
- in the Novopavlivskyi direction – from mortars, barrel, and rocket artillery, in the areas of Bohoyavlenka, Velyka Novosilka, Vuhledar, Vremivka, Pavlivka, Novoukrayinka and Prechystivka settlements of the Donetsk region;
- in the Zaporizhzhia direction – from various tanks and artillery, in the Hulaypole, Dorozhnyanka, Zaliznychne, Malynivka, Novodanilivka, Uspenivka, and Shcherbaky settlements of the Zaporizhzhia region.
More than 20 settlements near the contact line were shelled in the South Buh region. Among them are Biloghirka, Davydiv Brod and Pravdyne in the Kherson region and Zorya, Myrne, and Shyroke in the Mykolaiv region.
As a result of the actions of the Defense Forces in the Kherson region, the area of concentration of the Russian occupation forces in settlement of Radensk was affected. The losses of the enemy are specified.
During the current day, the aviation of the Defense Forces made 3 strikes on the areas of concentration of personnel and anti-aircraft defenses of the enemy. Air defense units shot down 1 Merlin UAV. According to updated information, 2 Ka-52 “Alligator” helicopters were destroyed in the previous day.
Units of missile forces and artillery of the Defense Forces were struck within a day 9 areas of concentration of manpower, weapons and military equipment, and ammunition warehouse of the occupiers.
Glory to Ukraine!