Ukraine Invest, the Ukrainian Government’s promotion agency for foreign direct investments in Ukraine, has published an official guide (see below) on the 60 projects supported by the Ministry of Economic Development and the recent law changes approved by the Ukrainian Parliament. Among them, six are located in Odessa region, here divided by sectors.
- Ust-Dunaisk Port: privatisation.
- Chernomorsk Port Ferry Terminal: concession.
- Chernomorsk Port Container Terminal: concession.
- Odessa Sea Port Passenger Complex: public-private partnership.
- Odesa Portside Plant: privatisation.
- Dolphin Offshore Gas Block: 50-year tender.
Complete description: Ukraine Invest Guide