Lukashenko continues to play in the prolongation of "military exercises" for the 29th week
The threat of air strikes remains, including the use of strike UAVs from the territory and the Republic of Belarus airspace.
Belarus has again continued checking the combat readiness of units of the Armed Forces.
According to the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the threat of air strikes remains, including the use of strike UAVs from the territory and airspace of the Republic of Belarus.
"According to available information, the check of the combat readiness of the units of the armed forces of the Republic of Belarus has been extended until November 14 of this year," the General Staff informs.
- On August 15, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported that Belarus continues to check the combat readiness of the armed forces and according to the information received, it should be completed by approximately August 20.
- On September 9, Lukashenko prolonged the military exercises of the Belarusian troops until at least September 17.
- On September 12, military exercises in Belarus began to check the equipment removed from storage.
- On September 16 in Belarus, the exercises of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus were prolonged until September 24.
- As of October 28, Lukashenko handed over more than 65 thousand tons of ammunition to the Russian Federation in 7 months.
- On October 29, the exercises of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus / the Russian Federation in Belarus were prolonged until November 7.