Operational information on 11.09.2022
The two hundredth day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian nation to the large-scale Russian invasion continues.
The enemy continues to focus its efforts on establishing control over the territory of the Donetsk region, maintaining the temporarily captured territories, and disrupting the offensive of our troops in certain directions.
The enemy conducts aerial reconnaissance, continues fire damage to the positions of our units, and tries to take measures to restore the lost position by moving his troops.
A further threat of air and missile strikes remains on the entire territory of Ukraine. During the current day, the enemy launched 16 missiles and 3 air strikes on objects on the territory of Ukraine. They affected 15 settlements, including Dergachi, Kramatorsk, Kostyantynivka, Dnipro, Voznesensk, and Mykolaiv.
The situation in the Volyn and Poliske directions has not changed significantly.
In other directions, the enemy fired at military and civilian infrastructure from tanks, mortars, barrel and jet artillery:
- in the Seversky direction - in the areas of Seredyna-Buda, Bachivsk, Yastrubivka and Maiske settlements of the Sumy region;
- in the Kharkiv direction – Kostyantynivka, Baranivka, Svitlychne, Prudyanka, Dementiivka, Slatine, Velyki Prohody, Borshchova, Ruska Lozova, Pytomnyk, Male Vesele, Rubizhne, Peremoha, Ukrainka and Stary Saltiv;
- in the Slavyansk direction - Slavyansk and Stella;
- in the Kramatorsk direction - in the areas of the settlements of Bogorodichne, Raihorodok, Hryhorivka, Mykolaivka, Kryva Luka, Siversk, Zvanivka, Ivano-Daryivka, Spirne and Rozdolivka;
- in the Bakhmut direction - in the areas of Soledar, Bakhmutske, Bakhmut, Vesela Dolyna, Odradivka, Mykolayivka Druga, Zaitseve, Sukha Balka, Yuryivka, Rozivka and Opytne;
- in the Avdiyivka direction, the settlements of Kamianka, Tonenke, Avdiyivka, Vodyane, Pervomaiske, Krasnohorivka and Maryinka were shelled;
- in the Novopavlivskyi direction - in the areas of Shevchenko, Velyki Novosilky, Bogoyavlenka, Vugledar and Mykilske settlements;
- in the Zaporizhzhia region - in the areas of Komyshuvakha, Zelene Pole, Novopil, Gulyaipole, Poltavka, Rivnopil settlements.
In the South Bug region, the districts of Osokorivka, Novovoznesenskyi, Pervomaiskyi, Ukrainka, Murakhivka, Biloghirka, Shiroki, Zori, Lyubomirivka, Lymaniv, Luparevo, Myrny and Sofiivka came under fire.
As a result of the successful counteroffensive of our troops in the Kharkiv direction, the Russian troops frantically left their positions and fled with the loot deep into the temporarily occupied territories or into the territory of the Russian Federation.
In particular, it became known that about 150 servicemen of the armed forces of the Russian Federation left in a convoy from Borshkova and Artemivka of the Kharkiv region on two buses, one truck and 19 stolen cars. The same situation is observed in the city of Svatove, Luhansk region.
The occupiers hastily left the settlement in 4 Kamaz trucks, 20 Tiger armored cars and stole more than 20 cars belonging to local residents.
The enemy continues to commit terrorist acts and places its soldiers in educational institutions. In particular, the school in the village of Lyubomirivka, Zaporizhzhia region, was turned into a hospital and more than
100 wounded, about 10 units of military equipment are placed around the building.
The defense forces have repulsed enemy attacks in the areas of Velyki Prohody, Kurdyumivka, Mykolaivka Druga, Zaitseve, Mayorsk, Ozeryanivka, Novobakhmutivka, Avdiivka, Pervomaiske and Vodyane settlements.
The liberation of settlements from the Russian invaders continues. In the Kherson region, the occupiers also withdrew from their positions in some settlements. Due to heavy losses in manpower, the Russian invaders expelled all local residents from the Central City Hospital in Nova Kakhovka and used it exclusively for their military.
During the current day, to support the ground groups' actions, the Defense Forces aviation carried out five strikes. Four concentrations of enemy manpower, military equipment, and one anti-aircraft missile complex were hit. Enemy losses are being refined.
Missile troops and artillery of ground troops continue to perform tasks of counter-battery combat, fire damage to manpower and combat equipment, disruption of the enemy's control system and logistical support, as well as the support of counteroffensive actions of our troops.
Believe in the Armed Forces!
Glory to Ukraine!