Odessa is the fifth Ukrainian city to open Diia.Business. The Entrepreneurship Support Center will help representatives of micro, small and medium-sized businesses in Odessa region. This has been made possible by the combined efforts of local businesses, philanthropists, State and local authorities.
The purpose of the Diia.Business project is to increase the number of businesses in Ukraine. To this purpose, the Ministry of Finance has created an online platform with free consultations for business and other opportunities, and is also opening a network of support centers for entrepreneurs Diia.Business in the regions of Ukraine together with partners.
The following services are available:
- Free consultations in the areas of marketing, sales, taxation, legal issues, fundraising, online business transfer.
- Educational events for the development of their own business: workshops, long-term training programs and practical intensives, case studies.
- Product testing at a special pop-up location before entering the market – collecting feedback on packaging, product price, functionality.
- Location rental and coworking for small and medium business support associations and business support organizations.
- Sharing experiences with other entrepreneurs, establishing new business connections, finding investments for business.
The Diia.Business Support Center in Odessa will have 6 locations: a conference hall, a consulting and coworking area, a pop-up location for product testing, a coffee shop and a workshop. The area of the center is 120 square meters. Diia.Business Center in Odessa is located at Grecheskaya Street n.1.
Opening programme Diia.Business Odessa
Friday, June 11, 2021
11:00 – Grand opening
- Mykhailo Fedorov, Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine – Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Valeria Ionan, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation for European Integration
- Serhiy Hrynevetsky, Head of the Odessa Regional State Administration
- Gennady Trukhanov, Odessa Mayor (invited)
- Anastasia Bondar, CDTO of the Odessa Regional State Administration
- Oleksandr Vernyk, Initiator of Action.Business Odessa, businessman, chairman of the Center for Project Initiatives
- Svyatoslav Senyuta, Senior Director, Head of the Department for Interaction with Public Authorities of Visa in Ukraine, Georgia, CIS Countries and South-Eastern Europe
- Georgy Bochorishvili, Chairman of the Board of Directors of BH “Zars”
- Ma Qi, director of Huawei UKRAINE
- Vadym Morokhovsky, Chairman of the Board of PJSC “BANK VOSTOK”
- Dmytro Kazavchynskyi, Co-founder of the Odessa Business Club
- Dmytro Haidukovych, head of the Diia.Business Odessa center
12:20 – 13:00 Coffee and communication
13:00 – 17:00 Lectures and excursions
13:00 – Tetyana Miskova, Director of the Office for Entrepreneurship and Export Development.
“Establishment of the Office of Entrepreneurship and Export Development: support for SMEs in the domestic and foreign markets”
14:30 – Andriy Dligach, Doctor of Economics, Chairman of Advanter Group, co-founder of the Center for Economic Recovery.
“National economic strategy, digitalization and drivers of business growth”
17:00 – Presentation on social entrepreneurship and partnership for digital inclusion → with translation
Alina Sevastyuk, Huawei Ukraine Public Relations Manager
Oksana Kryvonohova, Head of the Healthy Society NGO, Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor
Natalia Tatarin, Commercial Director and Co-Owner of Distina Ukraine LLC
18:30 – Ilya Reinish, co-owner and commercial director of Laba.
“Top 3 sales trends that every business owner should know about”
Saturday, June 12, 2021
11:00 – 13:00 – Tetyana Miskova, Director of the Office for Entrepreneurship and Export Development.
“How to organize export activities”
14:00 – 15:30 – Kylyna Bisher, communication manager of the Ministry of Finance, author of podcasts, and Anastasiia Humeniuk, communication manager of the project Diya.Business
Public talk about trends in PR and SMM
15:30 – 16:30 – Svitlana Oleynikova, fundraising expert, managing partner of the Synergy Universe group of companies.
“What is fundraising and how to attract resources to your future business projects”
To join the online broadcast of the opening of the Diia.Business Center on June 11 or to come to the educational business events at the Diia.Business Center on June 12, you need to register.
If you want to visit the center Diia.Business in Odessa exclusively for a tour to see the place of strength of entrepreneurs with your own eyes, register at the link.
We will remind, in 2020 the centers of support of businessmen of Diia.Business in Kharkiv and Nikolaev, and also the center for students and future businessmen of Diia.Business on the basis of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv were opened. On March 1, 2021, a new pilot format of the consultation stand Diia.Business in Cherkasy was launched. In total, in 2021 it is planned to open 7-15 centers of Diia.Business. Soon – Uzhgorod, Bucha, Kremenchuk, Poltava, Kryvyi Rih, Lviv.