The Ukrainian IT community will represent Ukraine at the largest technical conference in North America – Collision.
One of the fastest-growing tech conferences in North America – Collision – will be held in Toronto on June 20-23. So, this year, the Ukrainian tech ecosystem will be represented at Collision for the first time – with a booth, an alley of Ukrainian startups, and a presentation of Ukrainian IT opportunities in a separate talk.
8 startups selected by the organizers to participate in Startup Alley:
- Imagery Ward — a digital image copyright platform based on blockchain and artificial intelligence.
- NanitRobot — an educational robot for children that can replace 100 toys and 50 kg of plastic. It was developed on Scratch and C.
- Effa — the world’s first recyclable and renewable toothbrush made from paper. The main purpose of the product is to combat global pollution with disposable plastic.
- Zeely — a mobile application for business promotion with convenient marketing tools for non-marketers.
- Elai.io — a text-to-video conversion platform that allows companies to generate educational and marketing video content with human speakers from a single text.
- Jiffsy — a TikTok-style showcase for online clothing stores built specifically for mobile devices, which doubles sales from mobile phones.
- Handy.ai — allows companies to automate and improve interaction with people in real time in a language they understand in a convenient style of communication and via convenient channels.
- Harmix — an intelligent service that automatically selects music to video.
It is worth noting that the organizers of the Collision strongly condemned Russia’s armed aggression and expressed their full support for the Ukrainian side. According to the text of the statement, any companies and enterprises of the aggressor countries will not be able to participate in the conference in Toronto in 2022.
According to the world media, this is the most significant event in the technology world. Digital Trends calls Collision the technical conference of the future, and the most popular conference of the year.