Ukrainian BetterMe received the award for the best app of the year
Ukrainian BetterMe received the international award The Best Mobile App of The Year 2022 in the Health & Fitness category. This is stated on the competition website.
The Best Mobile App Awards annually selects the best mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phones. The award has existed since 2012. This year, the award went to an application with training programs from the Ukrainian company BetterMe — BetterMe: Health Coaching. The app became the best in the Health & Fitness category.
BetterMe is a Ukrainian product company that develops mobile applications and products for a healthy lifestyle. The founder is Victoria Repa.
The app is available worldwide in 19 languages.
In BetterMe: Health Coaching app, users will find everything needed to improve their habits and build a healthy lifestyle:
- a workout library for beginners and pros, whether they are seniors, pregnant women, people who use wheelchairs, families etc.;
- a variety of meal plans such as keto, vegan, vegetarian, lactose intolerant, paleo, pescetarian, diabetic, etc.;
- the intermittent fasting tool;
- water and calorie trackers;
- our lifestyle transformation program created by mental health coaches