Ukrainian Theatre Month in Europe
Ukrainian Theatre Month in Europe — watch current performances from leading Ukrainian theatres.
Managers and artists continue to hold the cultural front, drawing attention to the Russian-Ukrainian war as best they can – through tours and performances. The programme of the tour:
- “Bad Roads”, dir. Tamara Trunova, Theater of Drama and Comedy on the Left Bank of the Dnipro, Kyiv
- “The Gimps”, dir. Stas Zhyrkov, Zoloti Vorota Theater, Kyiv
- “Zal`ot”, dir. Yuriy Radionov, Maliy Theater, Kyiv
- May 31 – “The Gimps” Varena, Lithuania
- June 1 – “The Gimps” National Kaunas Drama Theater, Kaunas, Lithuania
- June 1 – “Bad Roads” Dailes Theater Festival, Riga, Latvia
- June 5, 6 – “Zal`ot”, Die Staats Theater Stuttgart, Germany
- June 7 – “The Gimps” Alitus City Theater, Alytus, Lithuania
- June 9 – “Bad Roads” Vilniaus mažasis teatras, Vilnius, Lithuania
- June 16 – “Bad Roads” TheATRIUM Festival, Klaipeda, Lithuania
- June 20 – “Bad Roads”, The Komedie Theater, Prague, Czech Republic
- June 24 – “Bad Roads” The Radikal Jung Festival, Munich, Germany
- June 30 – “Bad Roads” Berliner Ensemble, Berlin, Germany
Performances are shown in Ukrainian with subtitles.
Every appearance on the stage, purchased ticket, published news – these are all small steps on the way to our common victory in the cultural fight against Russian war.
Organised by Ukrainian Artistic Task Force with the support of Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine, State Agency for Arts and Art Education, Culture Department of the Kyiv City State Administration, Goethe-Institute and Ukrainian Institute.