Ukrzaliznytsia presented the first Ukrainian electric train EPL9T, modernized on its own capacities
After major repairs, this electric train, manufactured at the Ukrainian plant Luhanskteplovoz, added to the list of restored suburban trains of Ukrzaliznytsia.
This train was made as comfortable as possible for passengers, thanks to:
- availability of ramps in each main carriage of the train;
- installation of inclusive restrooms (with changing tables);
- arrangement of places for transporting bicycles (24 places in the entire train);
- installation of specially equipped seats for passengers with disabilities;
- installation of USB/Type-C ports for charging gadgets;
- arrangement of external and internal video surveillance systems;
- installation of lighting in passenger boarding and disembarking areas.
The electric train can accommodate 964 passengers and can reach a speed of up to 120 km/h.