The Vintage Charity Market & Sova Picnic Charity Festival will take place on August 22 and 23 at the Odessa Champagne Factory.
The goal of the Charity Market is to raise funds for the purchase of medical equipment for children’s wards.
The general mood of this year’s festival will be the atmosphere of a casual summer weekend, the lightness and sophistication inherent in sparkling drinks and the feeling of celebration from life itself.
In the programme of the Vintage Charity Market & Sova Picnic:
- vintage garments and accessories market;
- multi-brand stores corners and showrooms;
- beauty zones;
- interactive zones and recreation areas;
- food court
You can help this initiative simply by giving your clothes. In the future, all the garments will find their new owners, and the proceeds will be spent on the purchase of medical equipment for hospitals.
Below is a list of locations where our boxes for collecting things in Odessa and Kyiv are located (the list is constantly expanding):
- Fratelli Restaurant (17 Gretska Street)
- Apartment 13 (17 Gretska Street)
- Ogonek Shop (28 Akademichna Street)
- Maharaj (Leadersovskiy Boulevard, 3)
- Luna and Flora (Catherine Square, 9)
- Place by Fusion (Alexander Avenue, 22)
- STYLE DELUXE (1a Literaturna Street).
- Apartment 13 (16 Vladimirskaya Street, corner of Velyka Zhytomyrska Street, 9B)
The Vintage Charity Market raise an the money which were spent for:
- Air Incu I incubator for newborns
- Vacuum medical aspirator Vario 18AS
- Hardware and software complex for clinical and diagnostic studies of rheological properties of blood ARP-01M “Mednord”
- Portable otoacoustic emission device Resonance R140 (screening)
- Scanner ultrasonic diagnostic HM70A to the Odessa regional clinical hospital