This year, Ukraine has become the focus country of the Stockholm International Film Festival 2022 and will be represented by a separate programme. It consists of screenings of Ukrainian films, interviews with Ukrainian filmmakers, a panel discussion and a presentation of Works in Progress, organized jointly with the Odesa International Film Festival.
10 projects at any stage of production and of different genres were selected to participate in the Works in Progress presentation. Including:
- Chrysanthemum Day, dir. Simon Mozgovyi, prod. Alex Chepiga, Artem Koliubaiev
- Do you love me?, dir. Tonia Noyabrova, prod. Anastasiia Bukovska, Danylo Kaptyukh
- The Glass House, dir. Taras Dron, prod. Igor Savychenko, Valeria Sochyvets, Taras Dron
- Yasa, dir. Sergii Masloboishchykov, prod. Oleksii Moskalenko
- Dangerous Game, dir. Oleksii Komarovskyi, prod. Oleksii Komarovskyi, Sergiy Salomatin
- Diagnosis: Dissident, dir. Denis Tarasov, prod. Artem Kolyubaev, Taras Bosak, Valeria Ivanenko
- Fucking Sensitivity, dir. Tetiana Symon, prod. Alexandra Bratyshchenko
- Divia, dir. Dmytro Hreshko, prod. Polina Herman
- Pride is not available in your region, dir. Maksym Nakonechnyi, prod. Yuriy Dvizhon, Oleksii (Ljosha) Chashchyn, Anastasiia Alieksieieva
- When We Were 15, dir. Anna Buryachkova, prod. Natalia Libet, Vitalii Sheremetiev
The best Works in Progress project will receive a prize of 100,000 crowns.
The Stockholm International Film Festival will take place November 9-20, 2022.