Yale University compiled a list of 1,200 companies operating in Russia and regularly updates it. Since the beginning of the great war, more than a thousand of these companies have announced the reduction or complete cessation of activities in the aggressor country. We tell you who is still working in the Russian Federation.
Among the companies still operating in the Russian Federation are Philips, Patreon, ANT Group (a subsidiary of Alibaba), Raiffeisen Bank, Auchan and Leroy Merlin, according to a Yale University study.
Also, Pegasus, Emirates Airlines, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines and a number of other air carriers continue to fly to Russia.
The authors divided the list into categories from A to F, which depict the degree of withdrawal from the Russian market. 238 names were included in category F — companies that continue to do business in Russia as if nothing had happened.
Among the companies operating in the Russian Federation:
- German AnyDesk Software, Globus, Stada Arzneimittel, OBO Bettermann
- Italian Benetton, Buzzi Unicem, Giorgio Armani, UniCredit
- American Cadence, Fleetcor, Hard Rock Café, Quicksilver, Sbarro Pizza, Cloudflare
- Israeli Check Point Software, Cofix Coffee, Teva
- Japanese Fujifilm, Kawasaki, Itochu, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Yamaha
- Chinese Honor, Alibaba, China Mobile, China Railway Engineering Corporation, Kweichow Moutai, Vivo, Wanhua Chemical Group