Paul Manandise presents the programme “Le Concert” at the Great Hall of the Odessa Philharmonic on September 5. The best of French musicals with real French charm will sound live! Closer to the New Year on December 22, Manandise will repeat his performance.
Paul Manandise is the winner of the Golden Prize of the Brussels Conservatory, performer, composer and real singer. His songs have refined lyrics, subtle melody, passion and, of course, French charm.
For the sake of his beloved wife, the musician left a successful career in France, moved to Kyiv and blew up the domestic show business with his songs. A touching love story of a Frenchman and a Ukrainian woman formed the basis of the video for the song “Kiss”, which has already gained more than 4 million views on social networks.
Paul will present a concert programme, which includes the best and most famous compositions from French musicals! The programme “Le Concert” will sound for the first time and will be presented as a gift to fans of beautiful music filled with love.
Don’t miss the great recital by Paul Manandise.
- Intro – palladio
- Penser l’impossible (Mozart L’opéra rock)
- Place je passe (Mozart L’opéra rock)
- Déchiré (Notre Dame de Paris)
- J’accuse mon père (Mozart L’opéra rock)
- Belle (Notre Dame de Paris)
- Le troublion (Mozart L’opéra rock)
- Ça ira mon amour (Les Amants de la Bastille
- C’est pas ma faute (Roméo et Juliette)
- Je dors sur des roses (Mozart L’opéra rock)
- Tu vas me détruire (Notre Dame de Paris)
- Le bien qui fait mal (Mozart L’opéra rock)
- L’assasymphonie (Mozart L’opéra rock)
- Le temps des cathédrales (Notre Dame de Paris)
- Comment lui dire (Roméo et Juliette)
- La cour des miracles (Notre Dame de Paris)
- Les cloches (Notre Dame de Paris)
- Quand le rideau tombe (Mozart L’opéra rock)