Furniture, tapestries and tableware: products of 14 Ukrainian designers will be shown in Paris
Ukraine will be presented at the Maison&Objet exhibition by two collective stands.
Main photo: Yakush tableware
On September, 14 Ukrainian designers will take part in the international Maison&Objet exhibition in Paris. It is one of the largest European interior design exhibitions and decor items.
Wanting to help small Ukrainian companies during the war, the EBRD and the US government will compensate them for 85% of the costs of organizing participation in the exhibition.
“The domestic market of designer products in Ukraine, which had been actively developing for years, destabilized with the beginning of the war. Export activity can be the only opportunity that will help small and medium-sized manufacturers of the creative industry segment to survive, especially those engaged in craft decor products from natural materials,” the sponsors note.
Ukraine in Paris will be presented by:
- DONNA coffee tables and wall panels
- Sofa and coffee table sculpture by DALI HOME
- Set of lamps LOFU
- Mirrors and furniture by Oitoproducts
- WOO mirrors and upholstered furniture
- ZEMNA ceramic transformer sets
- Home and table textiles by GNIZDO
- Armchair and ottomans THE MAPICO
- QUIET FORM ceramics
- Carpets and tapestries from Reshetyliv workshop SOLOMIA RCS
- Furniture and decor STARITSKA MAYSTERNYA
- Wooden tableware and decorative sculptures from YOUR STUDIO
- Wooden candles WOOD MOOD
- Tempered glass by YAKUSH TABLEWARE
Two Ukrainian collective stands are planned at Maison&Objet on September 8-12. The Ukrainian ceramic and craft stand will present ceramics, furniture, lighting, and interior decor — items from the category of folk arts and crafts, made mainly by hand.
The second stand, Ukrainian design brands, will exhibit furniture, lighting, and interior decor of serial or factory production.