“The Roads of Wine and Taste of Ukrainian Bessarabia” has a length of about 800 kilometers and unites 27 participants, including not only producers of wines and traditional products, but also providers of other travel services.
The wine and gastronomic route “The Roads of Wine and Taste of Ukrainian Bessarabia” is laid in the Southwestern regions of the Odessa region and allows the tourist to get acquainted with the culinary peculiarities of the Bessarabian region. The route covers four destinations: Odessa – Shabo – Belgorod-Dnestrovsky; Odessa – Frumushikka-Nova – Lesnoe; Izmail – Krinichnoe – Bolgrad, Tatarbunary – Strumok – Primorskoe – Vilkovo.
For the pilot route Odessa region was not chosen by chance, because all the necessary components are present here: local tourist sites with historical features; developed tourist infrastructure (hotels, restaurants); transport infrastructure, which will provide an opportunity for free and quick access to the tourist location.
The multi-day route “The Roads of Wine and Taste of Ukrainian Bessarabia” involves visits to the wineries and includes acquaintance with the local cuisine. The list of locations recommended for visiting includes objects that meet the basic requirements: legality of doing business and a high level of service. Each tourist location can contact the organisers of the project with a proposal to indicate it on the “Road of Wine and Taste”.
In the future, it is planned to create a National Road Map of Wine and Taste in Ukraine.
Participants of “The Roads of Wine and Taste of Ukrainian Bessarabia”
Producers of wines and traditional products:
- “Shabo” Winery
- “Kolonist” Winery
- Center for ethnographic, rural green tourism and family recreation “Frumushika-Nova”
- Family production of meat delicacies “Balkanski Yastia”
- European cheese factory
- Cheese dairy “Generous okolitsa”
- Villa Tinta (Vinhol Oksamitnoe) Winery
- Bolgrad Winery
- Brynzarnya “Cuba-Far away”
- Honey and nut cluster of the Black Sea region
- Family winery of organic wines V. Petrov
- Wine cellar “Vinaria”
- “Chateau Marquis de Lacarin” Winery
- Farmstead “Khlebna kashta”
- Eco-farm “Snails of Bessarabia”
Restaurants, tasting rooms, enoteca:
- Family cafe “Frumushika”
- Family cafe “Frumushika” (Kyiv highway)
- Restaurant “Sauvignon”
- Cafe “Chest”
- Restaurant “Distillery Time“
- Restaurant “Shabsky Dvorik”
- Touristic Island “Green Harbor”
- Hotel “Bessarabia”
- Recreation center “Danube-Tataru“
- Hotel “Art-hotel”
- Hotel-apartments “Old Town”
- Recreational complex “Sauvignon”
- What is in the heart of a winemaker remains under the cork. Wine story of Ivan Kirchikov
- Good time, good wine and good friends in the VINARIA Wine Cellar
- The winners of Bolgrad Wine Fest – 2020
- I-map: interactive tourist map of Western part of Odessa region